Saturday, December 28, 2013

12/28/2013

3:02a.m

   My friends and I were walking into a theam park as we all noticed the rides were all closed down. The park was quiet as there was no one around. Were excited as we saw a roller coaster that had a huge drop as you reach the top and two loops as soon as you reached the down fall. We proceeded to the ride and there wasnt a soul nor anyone to control the roller coaster. My friends and I got into the back of the roller coaster cars and then it happened,the roller coaster started to go. (I always like the back cause that's actually the fastest cart to get into.) As we were going up the tracks reaching a few stories high I noticed part of the track was gone. I told my friend (Nathan) that holy crap dude do you see that track is gone? He said,"Chill dude I think the coaster will jump to the other tracks". I along with the other friends was just going crazy. Were holding onto the bars as tight as we can just like you would your child if someone was trying to take them away. Were getting closer to the edge and down we go. We go around the loops and about to get where the track breaks off. We are all screaming including Nathan as we have are heads down and eyes closed. The coaster jumps to the other side and we land safetly as the back just barely makes it. (Remember we were sitting in the back). As we get back to the beggining there is a ton of people waiting to get on. We were confused as there was no one in the park when we got there,it was like a desert. My mom comes up to me and says,"What are you guys doing? I told you not to go out!"I said,"Sorry mom I was just hanging out with Nathan and my friends". She told my friends to go back home to their parents as she would let them know what's going on later.My mom and I walked out of the park and as she drove us home i kept apologizing for not letting her know where I was. We got home and she and I had some pie and then went to bed. The next morning I woke up inside the roller coaster cart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment