Friday, December 27, 2013

Dream Introduction

Dream Introduction

Ever since I was about fifteen there hasn't been a night were I don't remember a dream. I have several dreams a night or day as I have insomnia so it depends when I fall asleep. My dreams are always different except one that reoccurs which I think most of us have that one dream that always pops up from time to time. I will get to mine eventually as you read on from day to day. I'm going to share my dreams everyday with you for a whole year thats why my blog is called 365 Days of Dreaming. As we all know sometimes we have dreams that are rated R or even worse so please don't take offense as I cant control my dreams. We also know dreams can make no since at times and wonder why we had those dreams. I do believe dreams have a reason or some kind of meaning for life but I haven't figured that out yet.Just a little about me I'm a twenty nine year old male,I am gay,I enjoy life as any other human,I enjoy football,basketball,bowling,cheerleading,tennis,movies,parks,and so much more.I only mentioned the gay part as I don't want you getting confused by some of my dreams,meaning if I say a guy is cute then you will know why I had that dream. Well I will start the dreaming as you are reading. Look forward to the next year with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment